Marriage (for schools)
- Suitable for Schools
£35 (FREE UK DELIVERY)
- Resource Type: DVD (plus teacher's resource book)
The DVD consists of four sessions which can be played in sequence or separately, each session lasting approximately 10 minutes. It is accompanied by a teacher’s resource book, which includes a range of activities and discussion questions to help explore the topics further.
MARRIAGE explores the key elements of marriage, including the vows and the purpose of marriage. It also covers the Bible’s teaching about sex and the benefits of saving sex for marriage. It concludes with practical advice on going out. The topics in the DVD are helpfully illustrated by interviews with couples and individuals who discuss their thoughts and experiences first-hand, making this an engaging and valuable resource for the classroom.
- Session 1: What is marriage? [11:54mins]
- Session 2: The benefits of marriage [10:13mins]
- Session 3: The role of sex in marriage [10:58mins]
- Session 4: Practical advice on relationships [8:48mins]
“The DVD complemented part of my Year 11 course – tremendous at sparking debate and discussion.”
Head of RE